Oversight & Capability Senior Manager
North West England
Kind Consultancy is working with a fast-growing Consumer Credit business that is currently seeking an Oversight & Capability Senior Manager to join their team in Cheshire in a permanent role requiring 2-3 days in-office per week.
The Oversight & Capability Senior Manager will be responsible for the development of the Outcome Testing and QA frameworks in line with regulatory requirements including Consumer Duty, with key responsibilities including:
- Developing and delivering the oversight framework for the first line of defence including Outcome Testing and Quality Assurance Monitoring.
- Building a company-wide training capability with industry-leading content and delivery capability
- Developing a business-wide RCA strategy and supporting infrastructure that identifies opportunities for process improvement and implementing improvements to deliver good customer outcomes
- Working closely with all business units to review customer outcomes using insight to inform strategic decision-making
- Providing strong leadership and guidance to the whole team, fostering a culture of high performance, accountability, and continuous development
- Ensuring outcome testing and quality assurance is effective in assessing compliance against all relevant laws, regulations, and industry guidelines, including a working understanding of FCA regulations
- Remaining informed with regulatory changes, including the Consumer Duty, and ensuring prompt implementation of necessary adjustments to maintain compliance
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, including Legal, Compliance, Credit Risk and Finance, to ensure alignment of collection and recovery strategies with organisational objectives and requirements
For the Oversight & Capability Senior Manager opportunity, we're looking for candidates who:
- Are able to understand and interpret regulatory rules and guidance within the UK Regulatory Environment including but not limited to Consumer Duty.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the FCA rules and guidance, Data Protection and other regulatory bodies.
- Have an analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, spot trends and identify emerging risks.
- Are forward-looking strategic thinkers, self-motivated, persistent, diligent and enthusiastic.
- Have strong influencing and negotiating skills and are precise and clear in written and verbal communication.
- Are confident in liaising with all levels of staff to enable the cultivation of strong working relationships will all levels of staff including the Leadership team.
- Are IT literate with proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Are experienced in developing and implementing risk-based oversight frameworks and Root Cause Analysis methodologies
If you're interested in the Oversight & Capability Senior Manager opportunity and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we're looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.