Audit Manager - Prudential Risk and Finance Audit
Birmingham, Sheffield or Edinburgh
£60,000 Per Year
Kind Consultancy is working with a leading global bank which is currently seeking an experienced Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit team in a role focussing on Prudential Risk and Finance Audit. This is a permanent position paying circa £60,000 and is a hybrid role that can be based out of their Birmingham, Sheffield or Edinburgh offices.
Key responsibilities of the Audit Manager - Prudential Risk and Finance Audit role will include:
- Leading and participating in the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, which provide internal customers and stakeholders with critical assessments of the bank's governance, risk and internal control frameworks.
- Ensuring that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by Global Internal Audit, industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
- Ensuring that audit information requests submitted to management and staff are appropriate and relevant to the scope of the audit.
- Designing, planning and executing assignments that are consistent with the nature and scope of the business, its risks and the materiality of those risks.
- Completing assignments efficiently and effectively with due regards to the risks, scope, nature and materiality of each business unit
For the Audit Manager - Prudential Risk and Finance Audit opportunity, we're looking for candidates who:
- Have significant experience of working in a Finance or Treasury role.
- Are resilient, and able to navigate difficult conversations confidently and professionally
- Have experience of Senior Stakeholder management (essential)
- Have a background of work within Risk and Controls, ideally with experience in an Audit role
- Have exceptional communication skills in both writing and speech
If you're interested in the Audit Manager - Prudential Risk and Finance Audit opening and you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.