Customer Services - Financial Care
North East England
£15 Per Hour
Kind Consultancy is working with a leading Financial Services brand which is currently seeking Customer Support Associates to join them for a 12 month contract starting in January 2024. Paying circa £15.12 per hour via umbrella, the Customer Support Associates will work seven hour shifts Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm, with the potential for Saturday shifts. This is a hybrid role that can be based out of the organisation's Leeds or Newcastle offices, with a 4 week fully office-based training period.
The Customer Support Associates will act as the main point of contact for vulnerable customers who are experiencing difficult circumstances, with key responsibilities including:
- Providing support to customers
- Identifying the most appropriate outcome for both the customer and business
- Validating and actioning notifications from solicitors or next of kin.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of customers, listening empathically
- Using open questions to better understand customer circumstances to help achieve the right outcome
- Identifying appropriate solutions even where outside remit and referring as necessary
- Signposting as appropriate
- Identifying vulnerable customers and ensuring that they receive the appropriate support
For the Customer Support Associate contract, we're looking for candidates who:
- Have previous experience of communicating well with customers via both telephone and e-mail
- Are able to pay close attention to detail, even in a fast-paced environment
- Are PC literate with demonstrable admin skills
- Are excellent communicators in both writing and speech, with good active listening skills and the ability to make customers feel heard and understood
- Have a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, are based in or can commute to Leeds or Newcastle Upon Tyne and you're interested in the Customer Support Associate contract starting in January 2024, please apply with an updated CV today.