Change Oversight Lead
£70,000 Per Year
Kind Consultancy is working with a well-established Retail Financial Services business based in the West Midlands which is now seeking a Change Oversight Lead to join them in a full-time permanent position paying up to £55,000 and requiring 1-2 days per week in-office.
The Change Oversight Lead will be part of the Risk team, focussing on Change & IT, working with leadership to provide support and challenge in the identification, assessment and treatment of operational risks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Operational Risk team in embedding the Operational Risk Framework, in accordance with industry best practices and FCA regulatory standards
- Providing guidance, support and education to assist departments in identifying, assessing and managing Operational Risks, including facilitating the use of Risk Management systems
- Designing and executing the Operational Risk oversight plan for IT and Change
- Providing challenge and support over the change agenda through attendance at steering meetings, working groups and go live meetings
- Supporting the facilitation of the Risk Event and Dispensation reporting process ensuring root cause analysis is conducted to identify actions that help to prevent re-occurrence
- Providing regular reporting to the Operational Risk and Resilience Group, IT and Project Steering groups on Operational Risk management
- Advising departments on general Operational Risk matters impacting the business in order to allow the development of an internal control framework to a high degree of effectiveness.
Our ideal candidate for the Change Oversight Lead opportunity:
- Is PRINCE2 or Agile qualified
- Has experience of conducting discreet and thematic reviews in an IT/change context
- Has previous Project Management experience within change or IT environments
- Has Risk Management experience and the ability to build strong working relationships and challenge business areas on existing processes
If you're based in or can commute to the West Midlands, you have the skills and experience we're looking for and you're interested in the Change Oversight Lead opportunity, please apply with an updated CV today.