Interim Head of Compliance
£700 Per Day
Kind Consultancy is working with a fast-growing Motor Finance business based near the Manchester area which is currently seeking an Interim Head of Compliance to join them on a 6 month contract paying circa £700 per day with a hybrid work model.
The Interim Head of Compliance will oversee a team of 5, with key responsibilities including:
- Providing regulatory advice to the wider business
- Interpreting new relevant regulatory developments and translating these into policy and procedure updates and alterations
- Holding overall responsibility for the business’s compliance framework
- Liaising with relevant regulatory bodies as needed
- Evaluating any potential regulatory breaches and making recommendations on next steps as needed
For the Interim Head of Compliance opportunity, we’re looking for candidates who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in senior Compliance roles within Financial Services
- Has a track record of successful team management and leadership
- Holds a relevant Compliance qualification
- Has up to date and in-depth knowledge of the current regulatory agenda
If you’re interested in the Interim Head of Compliance contract and you have the skills, experience and knowledge we’re looking for, please apply with an up to date CV today.