Financial Crime Manager – Contract
£450 Per Day
Kind Consultancy is working with an already successful and still growing Retail Financial Services business based in London which is currently seeking a Financial Crime Manager to join them on a 6 month contract basis, paying £450 per day with a hybrid work model.
The Financial Crime Manager will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and manage 2 direct reports, with key responsibilities including:
- Identifying Financial Crime related risks within the business,
- Identifying and reporting on areas of weakness in current procedures
- Managing two Financial Crime Analysts.
- Maintaining an excellent working knowledge of the Financial Crime guidelines
- Acting as a key point of contact for Financial Crime related issues and delivering advice and guidance to staff where required.
For the Financial Crime Manager contract we’re looking for candidates who:
- Currently hold or have previously held a Financial Crime Manager title within Financial Services, ideally in a Retail Banking context
- Have experience of coaching and managing staff
- Have up to date and in-depth knowledge of legislation and regulations around Financial Crime
- Are excellent communicators and can quickly build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels of seniority
If you’re interested in the Financial Crime Manager contract and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.