Commercial Credit Underwriter - Contractor
£500 Per Day
Kind Consultancy is working with a leading Alternative Lender which is currently seeking a Commercial Credit Underwriter to join their Northamptonshire offices on a 3 month contract paying up to £500 per day.
The Commercial Credit Underwriter will focus on underwriting Asset Finance proposals under a delegated lending authority and in accordance with the firm’s credit policy and risk appetite guidelines, with key responsibilities including:
- Making timely and accurate underwriting decisions under a delegated lending authority
- Making recommendations to senior management and the Credit Committee when a proposal is outside personal mandate.
- Preparing comprehensive written analysis of a customer opportunity, identifying all financial and other risks in order to arrive at a fully informed decision
- Using all available tools and services including CRAs, rating agencies, asset valuation data and internal rating data to ensure that the level of due diligence is appropriate in assessing the potential risk
Our ideal candidate for the Commercial Credit Underwriter contract:
- Has 3+ years of experience in Asset Finance in a Credit/ Risk Management underwriting role.
- Has strong financial analysis skills to include understanding and calculating cash flow, customer affordability and ratio analysis
- Has excellent administration skills and is well organised
If you’re interested in the Commercial Credit Underwriter contract, please apply with an updated CV today.