Operational Resilience & Continuity Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 Per Year
Kind Consultancy is working with a well-established Retail Financial Services business which is currently seeking an Operational Resilience & Continuity Manager to join them in a full-time permanent role paying up to £60,000. This position is a predominantly remote role requiring 1 day per week in their Leicestershire office.
The Operational Resilience & Continuity Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Operational Resilience & Continuity Team, with key activities including:
- Overall accountability for the leadership and management of Operational Resilience & Continuity delivery, ensuring business objectives are met
- Delivering the Operational Resilience Policy, Business Continuity Policy and Third Party & Outsourcing Policy (including Material relationships and/or Third Parties with significant impact on Important Business Services), to ensure the business maintains compliance with the regulatory expectations
- Supporting and embedding Operational Resilience, Business Continuity and Third-Party Management & Outsourcing standards across the organisation
- Ensuring all Operational Resilience, Business Continuity and Third-Party Management & Outsourcing artefacts and information sources are maintained, updated and readily available, in partnership with business stakeholders
- Planning, coordinating and leading scenario test exercises (ranging from desktop simulations to severe, but plausible scenarios), capturing scenario testing outputs, lessons learned and providing recommendations of remediation activities, as required.
- Monitoring and producing regular reporting on all key performance and risk indicators identified across all areas of Operational Resilience and Continuity.
- Ensuring all policies, processes and procedures associated with Operational Resilience, Business Continuity and Third-Party Management & Outsourcing are regularly reviewed, updated and that the necessary training is undertaken to maintain staff compliance.
- Leading, training and developing Operational Resilience & Continuity staff, ensuring internal development and growth within the team and completing performance reviews on a regular basis.
For the Operational Resilience & Continuity Manager role, we're looking for candidates who:
- Have in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of financial services industry.
- Have significant and relevant Operational Resilience experience and a good working knowledge of regulatory expectations regarding Operational Resilience.
- Have a proven track record in Business Continuity Management, Incident Management, Third Party Relationship Management and/or establishing and embedding an operational governance framework and associated policies and procedures.
- Are able to challenge existing approaches, methods and systems – demonstrating a robust and determined approach to delivering results.
- Are hands-on and flexible in approach to supporting colleagues
- Have strong leadership skills with a proven track record of leading and motivating teams, individuals and promoting a collaborative environment focussed on delivery
- Having knowledge of Operational Risk Management and/or of establishing and embedding an operational governance framework and associated policies and procedures would be highly desirable
If you're interested in the Operational Resilience & Continuity Manager position and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we're looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.