Business Controls Director
£100,000 - £120,000 Per Year
Kind Consultancy is working with a leading challenger bank which is currently seeking a Business Controls Director to join them in a full-time, permanent role based in their West Midlands offices paying £100,000 to £120,000.
The Business Controls Director will report to the Chief Operating Officer, and will be responsible for ensuring the Chief Operating Office function is able to design, implement and execute consistently on control frameworks across a variety of technical disciplines. They will also ensure a first line perspective on compliance is aligned with existing and emerging regulation and will be accountable for group functions such as Procurement, Operational Resilience, Property, Financial Crime Operations and Quality Control for the Operations function.
For the Business Controls Director opportunity, we're looking for candidates who
- Are currently in a Risk/Controls Director position
- Have a significant Risk/Controls management background, with director level experience
- Have demonstrable knowledge of Financial Services and associated regulations.
- Are passionate about continually exploring innovative tools and processes for Risk management.
- Are proactive in suggesting improvements to processes and awareness of upcoming regulations.
- Understand and have experience in directing Operational Resilience, Procurement or Financial Crime
- Can influence and obtain buy-in from a wide group of stakeholders
If you're interested in the Business Controls Director opportunity and you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.