Mortgage Advice Quality Assurance
Mortgage, Quality Assurance
Kind Consultancy is working with a successful national Mortgage Network which is currently seeking a Mortgage Advice Quality Assurance professional to join their Mortgage division in a full-time permanent role paying up to £28,000, with a hybrid work model based out of their Birmingham offices (following a fully office-based training period).
Reporting to the Mortgage Advice Support Team Leader, the Mortgage Advice Quality Assurance role will focus on monitoring the quality of advice given by the network's Mortgage Advisors and provide feedback to the Regional Supervision Managers and Area Supervision Managers or Practice Supervisors, with key responsibilities including:
- Reviewing allocated cases to assess suitability of advice and adherence to TCF principles, recording activity and outcomes in line with departmental standards and SLA’s.
- Ensuring that case checks are completed in a timely manner ensuring and in accordance with Network standards ensuring full audit evidenced of case assessments in Toolbox.
- Ensuring performance management is maintained in supporting departmental case check objectives.
- Building positive, beneficial relationships with Advisers through regular contact and feedback provided to them.
- Reporting any breaches of Network and FCA guidelines.
- Identifying and communicating potential adviser training needs in line with T&C Scheme, Procedures and Processes, providing feedback to the Field Supervision team, where minimum standards are not met.
- Maintaining personal knowledge of FCA regulatory and internal guidance and procedural changes to ensure accurate assessment of files.
Our ideal candidate for the Mortgage Advice Quality Assurance opportunity:
- Must hold CeMAP or equivalent (CF1/R01 and CF6)
- Has 3+ years of recent experience within UK Financial Services
- Has good knowledge of MCOB, ICOB, the current Mortgage Market and the Suitability of Advice Principles
- Has a good standard of education (GCSE Maths/English grade C or above)
If you're interested in the Mortgage Advice Quality Assurance position and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we're looking for and you're based in or can commute to Birmingham, please apply with an updated CV today.