Quality Assurance Analyst
Kind Consultancy is working with the Financial Services division of a franchised retail business which is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join their head offices in Northamptonshire in a permanent, full time role paying circa £25,000.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for first line of defence audit activity, working closely with management to monitor compliance by Appointed Representative and Company Store Managers.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Analyst will include:
- Coordinating and planning to ensure that all audits are carried out and conducted in a timely manner
- Conducting telephone audits on applications and contracts completed by Franchisees to assess compliance.
- Monitoring g for compliance as it relates to the Operations Manual, the Financial Services Agreement, regulated Fixed Sum Loan Agreements, Hire Purchase Agreements, Modifying Agreements, or Hire Agreements
- Reporting comprehensive Audit results in a timely and accurate manner per policy and guidelines
- Conducting random phone audits based on Health Risk Report metrics for active Franchisees under the direction of the Portfolio and Compliance Managers
- Developing and maintaining robust training documentation for both internal associates and the Franchise Network and external sales team
- Delivering training to Appointed Representatives and Store Managers as a preventative measure where potential issues are identified
Our ideal candidate for the Quality Assurance Analyst position:
- Has previous experience of work within Financial Services or another regulated environment, preferably in a Quality Assurance role
- Is able to work to own initiative, with the ability to self-manage.
- Has a professional telephone manner
- Has excellent computer skills and knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Is a strong communicator in both writing and speech
If you're interested in the Quality Assurance Analyst opportunity, you live in or can commute to Northamptonshire and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we're looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.