£150 Per Day via Umbrella
Kind Consultancy is working with a leading Motor Finance business which is currently seeking a Collections Agent to join them in a full-time 6 month contract paying £150 per day via umbrella. The majority of the role will be hybrid with 2 days per week based in the firm's Surrey office, after a fully office-based training period.
The Collections Agent will pro-actively contact customers that have fallen into arrears and are experiencing financial hardship, with key activities including:
- Recovering arrears balances through inbound and outbound customer interactions.
- Consistently demonstrating conversations with customers in line with call structure guidelines and TCF.
- Where no immediate remedy can be achieved, utilising sound judgemental and questioning skills on "can't pay" scenarios to agree reduced payment agreements.
- Where appropriate, issuing notices and repossession activity on motor finance agreements
For the Collections Agent contract opportunity, we're looking for candidates who:
- Have previous Collections experience
- Are able to support vulnerable customers
- Have excellent communication skills and telephone manner, with the ability to make customers feel heard and understood
- Having some knowledge of Motor Finance would be beneficial
If you're interested in the Collections Agent opportunity, are based in or can commute to Surrey and have the skills and experience we're looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.