Customer Experience Manager
Kind Consultancy is working with a well-established Retail Financial Services business which is currently seeking a Customer Experience Manager to join them in a full-time permanent role paying circa £40,000 - £45,000. This position is a hybrid role requiring a minimum of 2 days per week in their Leicestershire office.
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for customer outcome and quality measurement and testing, ensuring that customer-facing teams are focused on delivering good outcomes and quality service, with key responsibilities including:
- Leading a team that reviews key Mortgage and Savings customer journeys, measuring if good Customer Outcomes are being achieved.
- Managing and motivating the Customer Outcomes team, fostering a culture of accountability, collaboration, and development.
- Championing a customer-centric approach, ensuring a positive customer experience throughout all aspects of the customer journey.
- Developing and maintaining the framework and plan for measuring and testing outcomes and quality, ensuring customers in vulnerable circumstances are included.
- Utilising outcome data to identify and investigate root cause and trend analysis for testing.
- Conducting different methods of customer journey review, determining whether a good outcome has been achieved, based on the customer's individual circumstances.
- Leading calibration meetings with the Customer Outcomes team, to ensure outputs are consistent and any remedial actions, including risk events are raised and addressed.
- Continuously identifying opportunities to improve customer journey and operational processes which can enhance outcomes, efficiency, quality, and service.
- Acting as an advocate of good Customer Outcomes and quality measurements for all business or transformational change initiatives.
Our idea candidate for the Customer Experience Manager opportunity:
- Has experience in the Financial Services sector, and a depth of knowledge within mortgage and savings.
- Has a track record of successfully managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Is passionate about delivering service excellence and a drive to achieve the best outcome for the customer.
- Has a pragmatic approach to decision making and is adept at looking at the bigger picture when working in a subjective environment.
- Has good knowledge of operational processes and experience in process optimisation and efficiency enhancements.
- Is focussed on accuracy and quality, and evidence of utilising data analysis to influence operational decisions.
- Has a good understanding of regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to guide and influence effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
If you're interested in the Customer Expereince Manager opportunity, you live in or can commute to Leicestershire and you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.