Kind Consultancy is working with a major multidisciplinary bank which is currently seeking a KYC Refresh Analyst to join them on a 12 month contract based in their London offices, paying circa £320 per day via umbrella and with a hybrid work model.
The KYC Refresh team manages due diligence (DD) and KYC (Know Your Customer) information collection and maintenance for existing clients throughout the client lifecycle. The KYC Refresh Analyst’s responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with internal relationship teams to facilitate client KYC Refresh and CDD for their portfolios.
- Ensuring that all required AML/KYC regulatory compliance requirements are met, evidence recorded and filed as required by the relevant processes, procedures and standards.
- Managing their own portfolios of requests ensuring high levels of customer service, accuracy, and pace.
- Liaising with existing clients with confidence to ensure strict adherence to the bank’s policies, proactively following up with clients throughout the process.
- Capturing and effectively recording appropriate data in Bank systems in a timely manner throughout the process
- Performing end to end workflow of KYC on a wide range of client types and risk.
- Undertaking a daily review of alerts and triage of cases to ensure timely action and ongoing compliance.
- Communicating with relevant teams and coordinating regular follow ups to complete action items.
- Identifying and escalating any issues per the defined process to minimise any risk and/or negative client impact.
- Supporting the Senior KYC Analysts and other teams which may include Financial Crime, Compliance & Operational Risk, Deposit Operations and Audit.
- Proactively managing complex cases and any issues during the process to bring a swift resolution.
Our ideal candidate for the KYC Refresh Analyst contract:
- Must have 3+ years of KYC/CCD knowledge & experience
- Has substantial Onboarding and/or Refresh team experience
- Is a hardworking, energetic, team player
- Has excellent Client Service skills
- Is a problem-solver with an analytical approach
- Has well-developed relationship building skills and is a good collaborator
If you’re interested in the KYC Refresh Analyst contract and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.