Kind Consultancy is working with a successful and still growing challenger bank which is currently seeking a Lending Officer to join their Asset Finance division in their East Midlands offices on a fixed term contract running to November 2024.
The Lending Officer will act as a key point of contact for Asset Finance customers and introducers and will also provide support to the Head of Asset Finance, and the Sales team. They will need to effectively manage relationships with brokers, introducers, and other stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate for the Lending Officer fixed term contract:
- Has experience of liaising with customers and brokers in relation to credit risk applications.
- Has strong knowledge of Asset Lending and experience of work in a Sales/Marketing environment
- Has experience of Compliance and good knowledge of Financial Services regulations
- Has excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Is PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Has a good understanding of Conduct Risk and Treating Customers Fairly requirements.
If you’re interested in the Lending Officer fixed term contract and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.