Kind Consultancy is currently working with a national Financial Services network which is currently seeking an Assurance Officer to join their Compliance team, on a full-time, permanent basis with a remote work model.
The Assurance Officer will report to the Assurance Team Lead and actively and support and monitor network-member businesses, conducting Assurance meetings and upholding the professional standing of the network, with key responsibilities including:
- Ensuring that Member firms are current with Assurance requirements and assisting in the implementation of any necessary changes.
- Conducting assurance reviews for applicant members, demonstrating a hands-on approach to compliance assessments.
- Answering calls on the compliance line, providing direct support to members navigating compliance inquiries.
- Assisting the Assurance Team Lead
- Contributing to a culture of training and development through educational initiatives
- Actively contributing to the compliance team by supporting colleagues
Our ideal candidate for the Assurance Officer opportunity:
- Has previous exposure to Commercial Finance, audits, reviews and Financial Services regulations
- Is familiar with Information Technology, including competence tracking.
- Can quickly understand and analyse complex information.
- Demonstrates good problem-solving skills.
- Has strong verbal and written communication abilities, able to clearly and concisely convey information.
- Displays exceptional attention to detail for accurate compliance assessments.
- Has a track record of thorough documentation and record-keeping.
- Has a strong customer service mindset for member support.
If you’re interested in the Assurance Officer position and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.