Kind Consultancy is working with a successful, fast-growing Motor Finance business which is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join them in a full-time permanent role paying £50,000 -£60,000 which can be based out of their offices in Manchester, Oxfordshire or London and they will also consider remote work.
The Business Analyst will use innovative strategies to drive organisational efficiencies across the Operations function, assessing, mapping and documenting processes and owning the overall delivery of a full project lifecycle, with key responsibilities including:
- Taking full ownership of the entire project lifecycle.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders including Engineering, Product and Operations staff to gather requirements and define project scope.
- Conducting thorough analysis of businesses processes relating to the project.
- Gathering and documenting detailed requirements, whilst keeping business objectives in mind.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies through data analysis and stakeholder collaboration.
- Proposing and implementing solutions to drive continuous improvement of operational processes.
- Supporting the implementation of new products into Operations.
- Presenting regular updates and project progress and outcomes to key stakeholders.
- Identifying, understanding and mitigating risks and issues and raising where appropriate
Our ideal candidate for the Business Analyst opportunity:
- Has previous experience as a Business Analyst within an Operations space in a regulated environment (preferable if you have Recoveries experience within the motor finance industry)
- Has previous experience of driving operational improvements and always considering the customer, optimal efficiency and regulation
- Has strong Analytical skills and ability to transform business needs into functional requirements.
- Has experience of working across the full lifecycle of a project both structured and agile environments.
- Has excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has a hands-on approach and strong prioritisation skills with the ability to multi task
- Has effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has experience of process documentation, re-creation and implementation of new processes.
If you’re interested in the Business Analyst opportunity and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.