Kind Consultancy is working with a fast-growing Motor Finance firm which is currently seeking a Customer Financial Support Associate to join them in a full time, hybrid role based in their Cheshire offices, paying up to £27,000 and requiring 2 Saturday morning’s worked per month.
The Customer Financial Support Associate will support customers who have outstanding payments, with key responsibilities including:
- Communicating with customers who have failed to meet their agreed payment date, showing forbearance and support to help them get their agreement up to date.
- Ensuring that all customer agreements are reviewed thoroughly to understand the customer’s situation, making sure that all previous agreement notes are checked for previous customer communications and arrangements in place.
- Reviewing arrears repayment plans on a regular basis to ensure they remain in line with the customer’s circumstances.
- Identifying, recognising and working with customers whose are experiencing vulnerable circumstances.
- Communicating with customers both verbally and in writing in a clear and fair way
- Completing all actions that are agreed with customers in the relevant time frames to ensure the best customer experience is achieved.
- Where applicable signpost customers to relevant non-for-profit organisations for support and advice
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times in line with the vulnerable customers and debt collections policies and procedures.
- Conducting all tasks in line with regulatory rules and expectations and in particular consumer duty and treat customers fairly
Our ideal candidate for the Customer Financial Support Associate opportunity:
- Has good IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent communication skills in both writing and speech, with the ability to listen empathically and make customers feel heard and understood
- Has previous call centre experience (it would be very desirable if this was within Motor Finance or Financial Services)
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
- Holds GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications in Maths and English
If you’re interested in the Customer Financial Support Associate role and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and you’re based in or can commute to Cheshire, please apply with an updated CV today.