Kind Consultancy is working with a successful Bank which is currently seeking a Credit MI Analyst to join them in a full-time, permanent role paying up to £38,000 with a hybrid work model based in their Leicestershire office, requiring 50% in-office working.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Control, the Credit MI Analyst will focus on producing management information and Credit reports to support the monitoring of the Real Estate Finance and Asset Finance portfolios’ performance against the Bank’s Risk Appetite and Lending Protocols, with key responsibilities including:
- Preparing portfolio management information for inclusion in monthly reports to Credit Committee.
- Preparing portfolio analytic reports and analysis to inform Credit Committee on emerging trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Supporting the Real Estate Finance Valuation & Annual Review team, including the recording of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) property data.
- Supporting the management, analysis, and presentation of climate change data (EPC & flood) for Credit and ESG Steering committees.
- Supporting the wider Credit teams with any ad-hoc management information or analysis that may be requested.
Our ideal candidate for the Credit MI Analyst role:
- Has experience with commercial real estate finance and in producing management information and Credit reports.
- Has a high level of financial and commercial awareness with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Has effective oral and written communication skills and good IT skills (specifically Microsoft Excel)
- Is results orientated, with absolute focus on timely and accurate delivery.
If you’re interested in the Credit MI Analyst opportunity, you’re based in or can commute to Leicestershire and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.