Kind Consultancy is working with a well established specialist insurance firm which is currently seeking a Claims Handler to join their Manchester offices in a full-time, permanent role paying up to £28,000.
Key responsibilities of the Claims Handler will include:
- Carrying out insurance claim reviews
- Liaising with clients and ensuring all insurance decisions are made in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitoring claims progress and working with intermediary’s Liability Consultants to get the best claims outcomes for clients and the firm
- Reviewing and responding to requests for an insurance contribution to settlement from the Intermediary’s Litigation Consultants, to assist them in their negotiations.
- Understanding how to assess all claims information and apply a reserve in line with the reserving methodology.
- Ensuring the clients are treated fairly and receive excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
- Accurately recording all claims-related intelligence
Our ideal candidate for the Claims Handler opportunity:
- Has at least 12 months of experience working in a claims environment
- Has a good work ethic and is well organised, with the ability to effectively prioritise their own work
- Has good people skills and the ability to have difficult conversations with customers in a professional manner
- Is a strong communicator, able to work well with internal and external stakeholders
If you’re interested in the Claims Handler opportunity and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.