Kind Consultancy is working with a leading Financial Services research and data firm which is now seeking a Market Intelligence Analyst to join them in a permanent position with a hybrid work model based out of their London offices and paying £45,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience.
The Market Intelligence Analyst position is focussed on data-driven research, with key responsibilities including:
- Understanding client’s needs and expectations
- Delivering benchmarking reports and research projects
- Supporting the rest of the Research team in service and project delivery
- Producing and reviewing research projects
- Liaising with clients
For the Market Intelligence Analyst opportunity, we’re looking for candidates who:
- Have previously held Market Intelligence Analyst and/or relevant Consulting roles
- Have experience in the asset management industry
- Have a very strong understanding of the use of data for analysis and queries
- Have some experience of client-facing work in a best-in-class client-service environment
- Have consistently excellent attention to detail
- Are articulate, clear and concise in both writing and speech
- Are business minded and solutions focussed
If you’re interested in the Market Intelligence Analyst opportunity, you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and you live in or can commute to London, please apply with an updated CV today.