Kind Consultancy is working with a leading challenger bank which is currently seeking a Junior Identity and Access Management Analyst to join them in a full-time, permanent role based in their West Midlands offices paying £28,000.
As part of the IT Risk Management team, the Junior Identity and Access Management Analyst will be:
- Performing provision and de-provision for IAM across the Bank ensuring timely and accurate assignment and removal of access rights
- Assisting with User Access Audits across the Bank, identifying discrepancies and remediating
- Developing, reviewing, and executing standard operating procedures
- Providing documentation and evidence for Audit purposes
- Supporting development and implementation of solutions to continually mature Identity Access Governance across the Bank
The Junior Identity and Access Management Analyst position is a great opportunity for someone with experience in Identity and Access looking for an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced, friendly environment. If that sounds like you and you have strong communication, organisation, analytical and problem-solving skills, we’d love to hear from you – submit an updated CV today.