A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is an AML Officer?
AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Officers focus on identifying and preventing money laundering activity, through monitoring transactions and examining customer and client records. In larger organisations this person will have AML Analysts reporting in to them, in smaller businesses they may handle the Analyst duties themselves.
What does an AML Officer do?
- Supervises and manages AML Analysts;
- Verifies and quality checks the work and decisions made by Analysts;
- May personally handle AML screening for high profile or high-risk clients, checking client activity, documentation and records;
- Maintains up to date knowledge of current Financial Crime landscape, sharing relevant knowledge with staff.
Are you looking to appoint an AML Officer?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Financial Crime experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim Financial Crime professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint an AML Officer, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a AML Officer? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.