A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Business As Usual Project Manager?
Business As Usual is the view of an organisation, business unit, work team or team member that happens every day in the normal way. BAU is the work that is understood by teams to be carried out as part of their standard daily work practice.
What does a BAU Project Manager do?
- Oversees and directs aspects of work relating to a Project ending and the outcomes being implemented into BAU;
- Records and documents changes to ongoing BAU processes, policies and procedures arising from Project work.
Looking to hire a BAU Project Manager?
Are you or your organisation looking to hire a BAU Project Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you’re looking to appoint a BAU Project Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best person for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a BAU Project Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.