A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Compliance Officer?
Compliance Officer is a more junior Compliance role, usually reporting in to a Compliance Manager and working on ensuring a good state of compliance is maintained across the organisation, or sometimes within a specific business area of a larger company.
What do they do?
- Escalate any issues, risks or concerns in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Providing guidance and assistance with Compliance queries from staff throughout the organisation;
- Ensuring the organisation’s systems and controls are robust, support business plans and adhere to all regulatory requirements;
- Assist in the completion of regulatory returns, the maintenance of compliance policies and procedures and in designing and delivering compliance training to the business;
- Supporting the Compliance Manager in maintaining the second line of defence across all business activities.
Are you looking to appoint a Compliance Officer?
Whether it’s a permanent or interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use Kind Consultancy for your search?
- Kind Consultancy is a dedicated Governance, Risk & Compliance recruitment firm
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Compliance Officer, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Compliance Officer? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.