A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Financial Crime Manager?
Leading and managing the Financial Crime team, which may include AML, KYC and Fraud staff, the Financial Crime Manager will maintain an overall picture of the organisation’s Financial Crime approach and will often serve as the pivot point between the hands-on staff and the strategic and policy decisions being made by a Head of Financial Crime and MLRO.
What does a Financial Crime Manager do?
- Leads, manages and coaches Financial Crime staff;
- Directs activity on AML, KYC, Fraud and other Financial Crime projects;
- Quality checking and validating the work and decisions made by junior Financial Crime staff;
- Personally handling escalated cases involving high profile or high risk clients and customers and any confirmed or suspected Financial Crime incidents and breaches;
- Ensures staff are following all internal and regulatory Financial Crime policies and procedures;
- Reports to Head of Financial Crime, MLRO and other senior staff on Financial Crime issues.
Are you looking to appoint a Financial Crime Manager?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Financial Crime experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim Financial Crime professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Financial Crime Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Financial Crime Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.