A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Fraud Manager?
Fraud Managers are responsible for all areas of fraud detection and prevention for a particular business unit or organisation. They are expected to stay current with any fraudulent activities that may breach an organisations security measures and develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure minimal risk of fraud.
Should fraudulent activity occur the Fraud Manager would also be responsible for following procedure on reporting the breech and co-ordinating the investigation process to identify what has happened and how the breach has occurred.
What does a Fraud Manager do?
- Analysis of fraud management trends and opportunities;
- Proposals and development of solutions to mitigate and remove future fraud risk to the business;
- Own and design fraud strategies, policies, procedures and training materials;
- Design & deliver innovative fraud prevention systems and initiatives;
- Provide subject matter expertise and specialist support.
Are you looking to appoint a Fraud Manager?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Financial Crime experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim Financial Crime professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Fraud Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Fraud Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.