A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Head of Risk?
The Head of Risk is typically concerned with issues such as insurance and financial auditing, internal auditing, global business variables, fraud prevention and other internal corporate investigations. They’re also responsible for implementing operational risk management and mitigation processes to avoid losses stemming from inadequate or failed procedures, systems or policies.
What does a Head of Risk do?
- Responsible for defining the strategy and policy for Risk, Security and Compliance strategy;
- Assist in the development of risk and compliance policies and systems;
- Assist Senior Leadership in fulfilling their collective and individual responsibilities;
- Engage senior stakeholders to develop and drive transformation of Risk, Security and Compliance capabilities;
- Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of the internal assurance programmes;
- Help to formulate and deliver an Internal Audit Plan to support the Group Audit Committee;
- Ensuring an effective risk management framework is in place an organisation;
- Lead, build and engage a team of Risk, Security and Compliance specialists.
Are you looking to appoint a Head of Risk?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Head of Risk, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Head of Risk? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.