A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is an Outcomes Tester?
Complaints Outcomes Testers are responsible for overseeing the allocation, analysis and conclusion of customer complaints.
What does an Outcomes Tester do?
- Conducts end to end outcome testing following a set framework and structure;
- Assesses the quality of customer outcomes during specific customer interactions;
- Identifies areas of risk and recommends improvements to policies and procedures;
- Produces reports for senior management teams;
- Ensures outcome testing volumes are achieved with consistent grading.
Are you looking to appoint an Outcomes Tester?
Whether it’s permanent or a contract appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Complaints and Remediation experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, Complaints and Remediation professionals that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint an Outcomes Tester, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Outcomes Tester? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.