A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Prudential Risk Consultant?
Prudential Risk is an overarching term for all risks that can effect a business’s financial resources. A Prudential Risk consultant therefore may be involved in issues relating to Credit Risk, Capital Risk, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk, among others.
What does a Prudential Risk Consultant do?
- Conducts financial resilience assessments for different Prudential Risks, business models and products;
- Identifies trends and themes and reporting them through Governance and Compliance channels;
- Advises senior personnel on a day to day basis on issues affecting Prudential Risk;
- Provides advice and otherwise facilitates projects related to treasury, liquidity, capital, IRRBB, recovery planning, regulatory reporting, credit risk and more.
Are you looking to appoint a Prudential Risk Consultant?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Prudential Risk Consultant, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Prudential Risk Consultant? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.