A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Remediation Manager?
A Remediation Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing an organisation’s day to day Remediation activities, ensuring policies and procedures are working as intended to create fair customer outcomes.
What does a Remediation Manager do?
- Managing a team of remediation staff to consistently meet productivity and quality targets;
- Driving performance of the team and feeding back to management;
- Setting policies and procedures for remediation;
- Collaborating with Complaints Managers, ensuring there are embedded guidelines on when Complaints staff can and cannot issue remediation;
- Reviewing and evaluating remediation decisions;
- Overseeing the remediation process from initial contact to decision making, and updating systems and records;
- Personally handling any very complex cases or cases involving large remediation amounts outside of junior staff remits;
- Liaising directly with senior management day-to-day on all Remediation issues.
Are you looking to appoint a Remediation Manager?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Complaints and Remediation experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, Complaints and Remediation professionals that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Remediation Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Remediation Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.