A specialist recruitment and executive search firm specialising in interim and permanent Governance, Risk, Compliance, Complaints, Financial Crime and Change & Transformation roles across Financial Services
What is a Section 166 Specialist?
The Section 166 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, also known as Skilled Persons reviews, enables both the FCA and the PRA to instruct an independent review into a companies’ activities where there is a cause for concern and where they require further analysis / investigation. If a business is issued with a Section 166 they may want to bring in a dedicated specialist.
What does a Section 166 Specialist do?
- Investigates and examines areas where governance, risk and compliance failures have occurred;
- Analyses any further vulnerabilities in the organisation;
- Makes recommendations on how the business can rectify these issues;
- Leads the implementation of the necessary changes to satisfy regulators;
- Ensures all revisions are cascaded to BAU operations and that staff understand their governance, risk and compliance responsibilities.
Are you looking to appoint a Section 166 Specialist?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Section 166 Specialist, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Get in touch.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Are you or your organisation looking for a Section 166 Specialist? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.